IL9341_t3 Library changes request

zzCR0w

When I go to calibrate my touch display the IL9341_t3 Library has no gettextbounds() function that is available on the adafruit library.. which is used in the XPT2046_Calibrated sketch to display the calibration points on the screen, so I used the adafruit library, it would not compile correctly at the start, but compiling for grand central first then compiling again for teensy 4.1 worked.
Please on your next release include these functions or update library on github... you can almost mirror all the functions available in the adafruit library fairly easily, and if I find some time, maybe even do it myself (I doubt it will be soon)
My main question is, will the calibration parameters I used for the tft (Using the adafruit library) work when I use IL9341_t3 libray in my sketches (Will the calibration parameters work) ? I will answer this question later by myself later, I will use the calibration library and not use the tft display functions and just look at the serial output
My worry is if the SPI bus behaves differently with you native library than the adafruit one. ?? Happy trails, and stay safe everyone

Back