houtson
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• houtson
      houtson replied to the thread Issues with custom audio object.
      That's great you've found the problem - looks like an interesting effect. A couple of minor additional comments On the USB tick issue - I don't have much experience with the USB audio but I know it doesn't work well if you change...
    • houtson
      @MarkT just stumbled upon your Chorus Vibrato! It sounds pretty good, really enjoyed playing around with it. I spent a little under an hour porting it into Multiverse (super easy because its Teensy based). Also created a wood-themed UI for your...
    • houtson
      houtson replied to the thread JLCPCB Teensy Headers?.
      Not quite answering our question....but if you are going to make more than a few boards at JLC you might also want to look at the Sparkfun MicroMods. The micro mod connector I use at JLC with their assembled service is C7498141 cheers, Paul
    • houtson
      houtson replied to the thread Issues with custom audio object.
      Haven't had a chance to fully review the code but from the description can you check how your update() deals with null blocks i.e. same as you are checking the outblocks, check blockLeft & blockRight before processing them.
    • houtson
      houtson reacted to Pio's post in the thread Stereo guitar/bass cabinet emulation with Like Like.
      Boards arrived, now let's hope there will be no or minimal need for bodges.
    • houtson
      houtson reacted to Expensive Notes's post in the thread Dalek Synth with Like Like.
      I modified a toy Dalek I was given (its original function was broken) to become a bespoke synth. Here is a demo of it, version 1. The internals include a Teensy 4.1 and Audio card.
    • houtson
      houtson replied to the thread Dalek Synth.
      very cool, love it
    • houtson
      houtson replied to the thread DAC80501 Help.
      Hi, I was just typing what @joepasquariello said.. A couple of other points you might want to look at: - have you got the right SPI_MODE? The data sheet says it clocks the data on falling edge (SPI_MODE 1 or SPI_MODE2?) - in loop you're...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back