Search results

1. T

Bootloader Chip For Teensy 4.0

Thank you for your answer. I am sad to hear, that you don't have it sitting around anymore since I think it might have been really useful! I was hoping that it was possible to get rid of the USB and flash via ethernet only. Currently, i am working on my bachelor thesis, which is about IoT...
  2. T

Bootloader Chip For Teensy 4.0

What if i connect Teensy to a raspberry via ethernet, would it be possible to flash it?
  3. T

'Over the Air' firmware updates, changes for flashing Teensy 3.5 & 3.6

How can i use flasher over Ethernet? I have the Teensy Ethernet kit and want to try to update my firmware over ethernet. Ty :)
  4. T

OTA Flasher4

Hey. I am trying to make an IoT project where I need to update the firmware over ethernet on Teensy 4.1. I did a lot of research on the forum and did read about the program called Flasher4. I just have a hard time trying it out since the FAQ is a little bit hard to understand. I tried to run...
  5. T

TDM as slave

That is also my intention right now. I will try to run 2 TX data lines through an SAI - that way they will have the same clocks. Thanks for your input! It was also my intention until I discovered that the SAI-1 has 4 TX of 4 RX "cords" which can be set up as desired. That's what I want to try...
  6. T

TDM as slave

I have tried to reset both SAI´s at the same time but without luck. :/ But thank you for the answer and input! It may not sound as much but since I am trying to make directional sound it's important that both of the channels are in sync. I have read further on the datasheet. There are 4...
  7. T

TDM as slave

The project I am working on consists of 16 small speakers, where I try to play directional sound. I have managed to play sound from 16 small speakers. Of course, there are other components in the project as well, but I have control over them and they are integrated together. My problem is that I...
  8. T

TDM as slave

Thank you very much for your replies. I am sorry i didnt have time before today to answer. As it can be seen on the picture, my frame clocks is out of sync with around 6.15 us. I have tried various ways, i tried to reset the SAI blocks at the same time and start them again at the same time but...
  9. T

TDM as slave

Hi. I am currently working on a project where i make use of the 2 TDM channels. My problem is they are not in sync, i have tried various solutions but none of them did solve my problem. Did anyone else try to make 2 of TDM channels slave and run 1 of them as master so they will be in sync...
  10. T

Power Over Ethernet Prototype Board for Teensy 3.6

I am sorry too hear that. I am gonna work on a IoT project, so i need a PoE module. Is it possible if i can get your schematic, design or anything related to it? If its ok.
  11. T

Power Over Ethernet Prototype Board for Teensy 3.6

Hey is it still available? I am really interested
  12. T

Compiling Teensy Sketches with VisualCode (Win10)

Thank you very much for this! I followed all the steps but i cant compile i keep getting this error?
  13. T

Different output between TDM1 and TDM2

Hey Paul, Yes ofcourse! :) As it can be seen on the images above i was getting what i did expect from TDM but not TDM2. It was like something was sending out some "random" data, i think its some kind of register or buffer that was sending data out, i am still not sure what it is. I did connect...
  14. T

I managed to fix my problem :)
  15. T

This is a how it looks when i use different amplitude values. #include <Audio.h> #include <Wire.h> #include <SPI.h> #include <SD.h> #include <SerialFlash.h> // GUItool: begin automatically generated code AudioSynthWaveformDc dc2; //xy=445.0000114440918,520.0000114440918...
  16. T

Hi all. In connection with a hobby project, I have to make use of both TDMs which are built into Teensy 4.1. Using designer tool I have connected 4 DC signals with an amplitude 1 on both TDM on the same channels. I get the expected output on TDM1 but TDM2 gives me something completely...
  17. T

TDM Output

Thank you very much Paul! It did work with your test code, now i atleast know where to start with fixing my own test setup!!! Thanks again!!! :D
  18. T

TDM Output

Hey Paul. I did put the AudioMemory function and i did put AudioMemoryUsageMax/AudioMemoryUsage and did print it on the monitor it just said 0. I have uploaded my scope measurements. Maybe its in my software the problem is? I am quite new to all this, so i hope its okay that i ask some newbie...
  19. T

TDM Output

Hey. I am trying the read TDM output from my Teensy 4.1. But it doesnt look like its working as it suppose. i have taken a picture from my oscilloscope. I know the signal is a "bit" noisy :D I was expecting to see something in the middle between the periods, because i did connect my...
  20. T

Maximum bit limit on Teensy 4.1 for Audio purpose

Thank you very much for the help Paul. I am using a max98374, even if the Teensy would be able to handle 32 bit on all 32 channels the Maxim wouldnt be able to handle it. But thanks anyways for helping me out and the detailed answer :)
  21. T

Maximum bit limit on Teensy 4.1 for Audio purpose

Hey all. I am working on a hobby project at home and i was curious about what the maximum bit limit is for Teensy 4.1? In the datasheet for Teensy 4.1, it is interpreted that it can run 32 bits for 32 channels, but it does not say exactly if it can or not, so i am little bit confused. Thanks...
  22. T

Compatibility between 3.6 and 4.1

Thank you very much! It did help me a lot!! Thanks for the help!
  23. T

Thanks for the fast answer. It did help me out a lot!!
  24. T

Hey. I was wondering about compatibility between Teensy 3.6 and 4.1. I can see from the pinouts charts that there is a significant difference, but how big is the difference really? I am currently using pin A4 and A5 for I2C. A7 for reset, A8 for TDM and 9 for BITCLK. I would also take...
Back