Search results

1. T

OTA Flasher4

Hey. I am trying to make an IoT project where I need to update the firmware over ethernet on Teensy 4.1. I did a lot of research on the forum and did read about the program called Flasher4. I just have a hard time trying it out since the FAQ is a little bit hard to understand. I tried to run...
  2. T

TDM as slave

Hi. I am currently working on a project where i make use of the 2 TDM channels. My problem is they are not in sync, i have tried various solutions but none of them did solve my problem. Did anyone else try to make 2 of TDM channels slave and run 1 of them as master so they will be in sync...
  3. T

Different output between TDM1 and TDM2

Hi all. In connection with a hobby project, I have to make use of both TDMs which are built into Teensy 4.1. Using designer tool I have connected 4 DC signals with an amplitude 1 on both TDM on the same channels. I get the expected output on TDM1 but TDM2 gives me something completely...
  4. T

TDM Output

Hey. I am trying the read TDM output from my Teensy 4.1. But it doesnt look like its working as it suppose. i have taken a picture from my oscilloscope. I know the signal is a "bit" noisy :D I was expecting to see something in the middle between the periods, because i did connect my...
  5. T

Maximum bit limit on Teensy 4.1 for Audio purpose

Hey all. I am working on a hobby project at home and i was curious about what the maximum bit limit is for Teensy 4.1? In the datasheet for Teensy 4.1, it is interpreted that it can run 32 bits for 32 channels, but it does not say exactly if it can or not, so i am little bit confused. Thanks...
  6. T

Compatibility between 3.6 and 4.1

Hey. I was wondering about compatibility between Teensy 3.6 and 4.1. I can see from the pinouts charts that there is a significant difference, but how big is the difference really? I am currently using pin A4 and A5 for I2C. A7 for reset, A8 for TDM and 9 for BITCLK. I would also take...
Back