Search results

1. B

POE Circuit

Thanks Gary. SO yeah the POE incoming is 48 Volts however there's a DC Buck converter in my design that down converts it to 5V and is capable of drawing up to 3A. However I'm not drawing anything close to that. Average utilization under full load the POE Switch reports 54ma of consumption...
  2. B

POE Circuit

So i have developed a POE Board for the Teensy 4.1 and it works great provided i force the POE to ON at the Switch or use a dumb power injector. It will also work if i set it to auto at the switch however it then shuts off because my power use is so low it thinks there is a problem Basically...
  3. B

[queued] Aeroponic Monitor Remote Monitoring Device

In addition to the Data Aggregator in my other post. I wanted to be able to remotely monitor conditions in other parts of my environment. So as it turns out the Hardwood floors in my house are SUPER Sensitive to Relative Humidity. If the humidity drops below 35% the boards start to pull...
  4. B

[posted] So i built a Custom device to monitor my Aeropoinc Garden

This is using a Teensy 4.1 on a Board i had manufactured for me by JLCPCB I Designed the board in KICAD The board is powered by a LM2596S 5.0 Buck Converter Circuit And i have I2C Extenders in the form of Texas Instruments "P82B715DR" circuits in order to extend the reach of my humidity...
  5. B

OLED 0,96" vs. 1,3"

RE: mounting I love these little displays i've just struggled on coming up with a good mounting solution for them in my project box's Anyone have any suggestions?
Back