Search results

1. J

file compilation, download, boot on external flash memory

Hello everyone, my research is really struggling to progress due to lack of skills on my part! (I read a lot on this forum and on Google) I still managed to connect a W25Q64JVSSIM flash chip to my Teensy 4.0 board. I will order a W25N01GVSFIG to have more space. But I've been stuck on my...
  2. J

flash

Hello everyone, after a number of tests, thanks to your help I managed to connect my flash chip. now, could you tell me the methodology of what I can do to load a HEX array into my chip? Tennsy 4.0 flash: W25Q64JVSSIM TR (mouser) thank you all for the time you give me.
  3. J

Tennsy 4.0 and W25Q64

Hello everyone, I use a Tennsy4.0 card and a 320*480 TFT screen, everything works well thanks to your help. what I would like to know if by adding W25Q64 to my montage I can put a photo of 2000*2000 pixels (the photo is 3MB), the script that I currently made works well with a photo in the...
  4. J

ILI9488_t3 buffering

Hello, with the ILI9488_t3 library and a 3.5 320X480 pixel screen, is it possible to refresh part of the screen normally and another part with buffering in order to have a faster display Do you also have any commented code examples so I can understand the working principle
  5. J

Tennsy 4.0 and TFT 3.5 INCH

Hello everyone, I have been trying for several days to get this screen to work with the Tennsy 4.0 but nothing works. I probably have to get mixed up in the connections, could you help me? https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B08CNFWHRN?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
  6. J

Millis and Pulsin or IntervalTimer or RXInterrupt.

Hello, sorry for my english,:rolleyes: I use a teensy 4.0 the outputs numbered 2 to 10 are used to control leds with a PWM symbol. Each led and controlled by a "state machine" with millis functions (9 millis defined randomly by state machine) triggering conditions such as on off long stop short...
  7. J

play with image rotations in degrees ILI9341_t3n

sorry for english translation online I'm currently having fun playing with ILI9341_t3n on a 240 x 320px screen, I shift an image of width X and height Y from left to right and from top to bottom see diagonally. I would like to make rotations with the axis of rotation positioned on the screen so...
  8. J

blocked

Hello everyone, and is it possible to protect a teensy 4.0 in read / write if so how to do it or how do you do it? Merci Jean.:rolleyes:
  9. J

coupling of two cards tennsy 4.0

Hello,;) I mainly work with teensy 4.0 for creation projects on led screens 2.4inch LCD Module 240*320 pixels ili9341, but for my new project, I do a lot of sine and cosine calculations following an input from a GY521 sensor that I return to a screen but the display is not great and is lagging...
Back