Teensey Loader Problems

Hi defragster, in my case this is happening on a 4.0 board, but where you are just right is that I indeed soldered a flat flex connector to the sd card pads which are directly underneath that MKL02 bootloader chip. I guess if somehow heat generated by the soldering iron caused this, I understand I can't blame anyone but myself and as it was done last year I don't remember though having much trouble to solder that connector.

@Frank: I confirmed the cable is okay with a second teensy

Connector coming from this kit : ->

Hi defragster, in my case this is happening on a 4.0 board, but where you are just right is that I indeed soldered a flat flex connector to the sd card pads which are directly underneath that MKL02 bootloader chip. I guess if somehow heat generated by the soldering iron caused this, I understand I can't blame anyone but myself and as it was done last year I don't remember though having much trouble to solder that connector.

@Frank: I confirmed the cable is okay with a second teensy

Connector coming from this kit : ->

Thanks - Yes I see you noted T_4.0 ... I went to top forgetting this was not your thread and saw T_4.1

Good to note the underside soldering. I've put flex cables on at least 3 T_4.0's, and soldered 2 more to a castellated board, that had no issue and still work.

Was the board checked for all the expected parts (about 24 SMD's on the bottom side) as Frank B mentioned?

Back