Unable to open port COM14 for reboot request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize TyCommander would act as the serial monitor. I tried it and it works perfectly. Thanks

I wouldn't exactly say windows is faked on this because it is an intel chip with all the supporting hardware found in a typical PC, not some emulator or virtual environment. Still, I have to agree it does seem as though something in the HW is behaving differently.

TyCommander gets me going again without the hassle of needing to press the button each time I upload. I do appreciate that!

I didn't realize TyCommander would act as the serial monitor. I tried it and it works perfectly. Thanks

I wouldn't exactly say windows is faked on this because it is an intel chip with all the supporting hardware found in a typical PC, not some emulator or virtual environment. Still, I have to agree it does seem as though something in the HW is behaving differently.

TyCommander gets me going again without the hassle of needing to press the button each time I upload. I do appreciate that!

Glad it worked - indeed that was the primary reason for suggesting using TyCommander to see if it somehow would be reliable or not with whatever the lurking issue is where it is a mac in charge of the system ?

Great that Teensy working - but they were on the Dell as noted too, so again great that TyComm does whatever it is that is different to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back